Wednesday 19 November 2014

Concept Art Color and Compostion.


Here is the completed thumbnail sheet from the earlier upload. It was mainly to work out a few different compositions for my final concept art and the way I want my world or be coloured. I am more proud of these thumbnails then I am of my last ones. I feel that I have begun to move away from making muddy artwork and closer to cleaner paintings. Although there are still aspects of my old habits in these images.




Out of these images I have chosen the three that I feel look the best and will be making a decision on which to use as my final.


As you can see I seem to favour the blues in these images so It looks like ill be basing my final model on one of the inner rings of my city, where the inhabitants are more high class. Leading to more extravagant building designs. something I am working on in my orthographic drawings as of this upload.


1 comment:

  1. I think the second one is a really interesting composition, I'm loving the blue colour too!

    ReplyDelete