Thursday 15 January 2015

Week 2: Life Drawing

Our second week of life drawing brought in another new model. One that is much more unique then then the previous two models that we have had. This week in terms of my drawing skill and speed has been very surprising. Although I didn't completely finish a few of the drawing's, I have managed to get further then all of the other times that I have tried.

Hopefully you will also begin to see some improvement in my work. 


This is the last piece we completed during the session. This time we needed to use colour in the image to bring the drawing out, make it look more lively and interesting. Other then the hair which I didn't quite finish, the rest of the body is quite an achievement. It looks like she is almost ethereal and fading into the paper.

 These images are a combination of some longer poses and a few shorter poses. There isn't much really to say for these one's that hasn't already been said in other Life drawing posts.


1 comment: