Wednesday 4 February 2015

Character Designs: Older Sister


Here are some initial facial designs I came up with for my Older sister character. I wanted to go with a kind of cartoony style rather then my usual more realistic/slightly Japanese style art as I thought it would enhance the creepy nature of the story. 

The final style is much more western and over time I started to change the age of my character through slight tweaks in the facial details as you can probably see. 

I'm quite proud of these drawings and was able to create a full character from some of my more favorite designs. As you will see in the next post, so enjoy these designs guys. 







1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie... I'm kinda jealous... these reminds me of the Disney character art. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete