Friday 13 November 2015

Assistant design: Line art + Orthograph

The assistant is the new character that we are introducing to replace the father we originally had. As we are changing the story, it was suggested that we ditch the father in favor of something a little different. 

                                                   


This is the new character's design. I looked into the costume's for circus assistants in the 1920's and most of them had this kind of swimsuit, design with frills and bow's around it so I thought it would be interesting to try and include them in the design. 



                               

As with Oliver, I will be refining theses designs after the color stage. (I will also add the feet back in when I get to that stage as I ran out of room when drawing them) 

No comments:

Post a Comment