Monday 6 October 2014

Diomira Updated Thumbnails:

Painting with a tablet and photoshop is incredibly hard for me to get used to, I'm much more used to a canvas and a paintbrush its insane. This is why a lot of my thumbnails are not as defined as they would be, It's difficult to make the change. 

After speaking to Jordan today in our Photosop tutorial, and him showing me a few ways to improve on the drawings I have already completed I feel that I have some more knowledge on improving my work in the future.

Using a few techniques, Jordan turned a few of my images from simple line perspective drawings, into more atmospheric pieces.

 The First images are the ones I completed for the City Diomira, They show some interesting perspectives but needed to be fleshed out.

 


The Top three images on this screenshot show what Jordan was able to achieve in just a few minutes. My drawings have completely changed from what they originally were. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're leaning from Jordan's help, Lewis. Definitely agree with you about how changing certain parts of your thumbnails really enhance their perspectives. :)

    ReplyDelete